> The Century Batteries Difference
The Century Batteries Difference
Since 1928, Century Batteries has been designing and manufacturing our iconic blue and yellow batteries right here in Australia. Over the years, we have developed the manufacturing expertise and technical know-how to develop a range of batteries perfectly suited to our unique country.
Our range of sealed maintenance free batteries are the result of over 90 years of Australian innovation and refinement. We’re rather proud of them, because they’re the best batteries we’ve ever built.
A perfect balance between cranking performance and life, they incorporate an advanced labyrinth lid system and heat sealed double lid technology to reduce water loss whilst increased electrolyte levels, cutting edge plate designs and specialist paste formulations combine to deliver superior cranking performance, corrosion resistance and heat tolerance.
1. ROTARY PLATES
• Specialist advanced plate design provides
longer service life and resistance to
corrosion and material shedding.
• Lower internal resistance promoting higher
CCA and improved vibration resistance.
2.ENHANCED PLATE PASTE
• Reduces water loss and improves charge
acceptance for superior performance and
• High Porosity Polyethylene Envelope (PE)
separator improves puncture resistance and
• Improves electrolyte dispersion for
enhanced performance and power.
4. FLAME ARRESTOR
• The integrated flame arrestor in the central
venting system protects the battery from
explosion due to ex
5. MUD RACK
• Improves plate support, vibration resistance and
isolates paste deposits to prevent short circuits.
6. POLYPROPYLENE CASE
• Reinforced design provides durability to withstand
shock and vibration.
7. CARRY HANDLE
• Ergonomic design provides a thicker grooved carry
handle to improve comfort.
• Utilises fully constrained safety design with pivot pin
8. STATE OF CHARGE INDICATOR
• For on the spot diagnosis of battery condition.
9. CAST ON STRAP
• Thicker cast on strap ensures durability and lower
electrical resistance to promote longer life.
10. LABYRINTH LID TECHNOLOGY
• Provides spill proof protection up to 90°.
• Reduced water loss.